There are so many ways to get involved in the group and really your involvement is only limited by your imagination! Here’s some ideas to get you going:
- Attend a meet-up
- Share your knowledge at a meet-up by giving a talk/presentation, showing the work you’ve done or offering to support other members
- Follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page
- Join the discussions on our private Facebook group – you will need to request access to this group and you will be added if you have been to at least one Meet-Up session in person.
- Take photos at the meet-up and share them on Instagram
- Help to organise the group
- … the list goes on…